Stop by Start Garden and hear regional experts share experience, advice, and lessons from their profession. | FREE for CEO Club members | $25 for non-members
Topic| Why selling can be your hardest step and what to do about it
Points that will be discussed:
- How to get the first sale and who that might be
- Testing your sales package
- Who is facilitating the purchase and who is deciding to buy
- Three key steps needed to sell anything to anyone
- Why the selling personality is different
- Turning “No” into “Know” and why “no” can be a good thing
Who should attend?
- Leadership from startup companies (especially if you have never had a fulltime sales job)
- Sales leaders from any size company (learn some new sales perspectives)
- Funding sources from VC’s to Angel groups
- Inventors that have never sold
- Anyone that gets hives when you think about cold calling.
Your Instructor| Mike Suman
Mike spent many years as a Group VP for $22 billion company and currently holds 51 Patents. He is Author of the Book "Should Your Idea Become a Business?” and hosts a weekly NPR talk show titled "Innovation Talk". Mike currently has ﬁve websites selling product as well as a furniture B2B business that just started exporting furniture from Michigan to Japan. He recently acquired a Major League Baseball license, now selling to all 30 teams as well as developed a nationwide distribution network. Mike is a volunteer to many Entrepreneurial Groups throughout West Michigan.